Tuesday, June 14, 2005

6/14/05

7:00: John-Michael, Katie, Costas, Paula, Megan, Cristhian, Bob, Christine, Sean, me, and Marc. We worked up and down the floor techniques, and then we sorta did a kind of circuit working on kicks on the pads(and I got a major beating from J. M. lol no surprise there...geez that kid has a lot of power...and he uses it, man), and then we sparred. I got Sean to stay, and now I owe him because I had to drop out in the middle of the 8:00 because of my durn knee. I didn't want to give up, but it really hurt when I did a front stance...So anyway at the 8:00 was Sean, Leonard, me, Dawn, Brian, Christine, Shawna, mom, and Cableton. We worked jump kicks, forms, and I broke my board. I broke it on the second try. Mom broke hers and so did Dawn. It was ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home