Saturday, June 25, 2005

6/25/05 Testing

Testing!!! Eeeeek! Well, all the members of the blog were at testing except for Todd E. Mom didn't test. LOL we were the first ones there! We were out there for a couple minutes before Sa Bom Nim came. Paco, dad, Todd L., Kwan Jang Nim, Sa Bom Nim, Kristy, and Costas were judging at the 10:00, at the 11:30 I think it was pretty much the same except that Kristy was replaced by Katie, for the Juniors Amy and Paula showed up, and during my test it was the same except that Todd left; he went to a graduation party. The heat was killing me...I was literally wet by the time testing was over. We didn't break, but we had to do self defense(!!!) and I was partnered up with Kelly and Sarah. I had to spar Kelly! and Sarah. One steps I was with Sarah, and I attacked for Kelly. Dana tested with the Juniors. For self defense we had to do a punch to the face and a lapel grab...I accidentally hit Sarah...and it was on the head, too...I was so embarrased...There were 19 people testing in the Adults, I think there were 27 people in the Juniors...Both the 10 and 11:30 were small. Gabi and Katie and I were laughing cuz I reminded Gabi about the Saturday class with Kristy...Everyone did soooo well! Congrats to everyone!!! Fun having so many friends:-) Talking to Amy and Katie and Justin and Aaron and Todd and everyone...I hate to think we'll be leaving soon. I'm gonna miss out on Justin's black belt test...and Chris, too, for that matter...which sux...but Kwan Jang Nim promised me they'd record it for me so I could see it. I got my invitation to BBClub and I got my uniform. Yay! Blog more later...Max's turn now. Oh yeah...we brought Max and Ben and Vince with us. I think they got a littly bored...but they were laughing during the lil' dragons test...Patrick and Erica are so cute...and they said they wanted to watch Migi test. They left with mom during the Junior's test, they came back for the adults...and I think Kuya took over the camera a couple times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home