Tuesday, October 18, 2005

10/18/05

Tuesday, double classes(and Marc didn't stay for double...GRRRRRRR); Kwan Jang Nim taught the 7:00, Kelly taught the 8:00. Great night; small classes again, though. Got the usual beat-up from Kwan Jang Nim of course...and the usual hug lol he picked me up this time haha...and then had me partner up with someone in the Junior's for reverse punch, round kicks. 7 - just Bob, Paul, Me, Leonard, Lyndon, Jo Ann, and Jo Ann's niece who is a white belt in the Junior's class, but Kwan Jang Nim got her to stay for ours. So...2 red belts, 4 green, and 1 white. It was a great class. Stretched out only by doing the whole *partner takes your leg and pushes it up as high as you can go*...cept in Kwan Jang Nim's case, he put my foot on his shoulder...OW! And then I did Paul, and then we were warmed up...(supposedly...LOL nah it was cool) and so we began with our punches, Kwan Jang Nim doing it at an uneven pace to see how well we were listening and if he could catch us off guard. Then up and down the floor, first front kick round kick, then round round. Lined up and did some target practice; perfecting our round kicks. That was a lot of fun. 8 - even smaller class; just me and Christine and Scott(new, used to be in the military) and Kelly taught. WOW what a workout! First, went easy; stretched, punches, stretch kicks. Then up and down the floor; low block, high block, inside and outside block. Combinations next; sang dan magki tura choong dan kong kyuk. Then ARGH we set up cones; Christine and Kelly in one line, me and Scott in the other. Sprint up, sprint back, 10 pushups, 3 sets. Jump front kicks up and back, 20 crunches, 3 sets. Run backwards both ways, 10 leglifts, 3 sets. 10 LAPS ARGH! THAT KILLED!!! LOL but it was fun, great night. Not gonna see you ppl tomorrow, so I'll see yaz thursday(and Sean, YOU BETTER BE THERE; Lyndon, I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T COME FOR THE 7; and Marc, well, and Sean and Lyndon as well, I'M GONNA KILL ALL THREE OF YOU IF YOU DON'T STAY FOR DOUBLE ON THURSDAY. There, I don't think I was too evil. oh and Katie...where are you??????? hmmm...and Justin and Chris for that matter. And Todd. And....ok never mind, the list is too long. BUT YOU'RE ALL DEAD IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP SOON!!! I will make an exception for Kenny as long as vv wins on Friday.) and idk if I'll be there Friday...I'll try though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home