Monday, October 24, 2005

10/24/05

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH I am so dead. 30 pushups, 60 crunches, 25 leg-raises, 100 jumping jacks(!!!), and 10 laps(right after the jumping jacks aaaaaaaaaaaaah) KILLS. LOL. 7:00 - Amy, John Mike, Tommy, Katie, dad, Doc, Mike, and me. And Master Todd taught. AND MASTER TODD KILLS. So I already filled you ppl in on the stretch, cept I forgot to mention splits in all 3 directions... and besides that the usual other stuff... but haha Todd was nice enough to offer us a break after the 10 laps so... I'll forgive him for that. But they say he's always like that, so I guess that's what I get for never taking his class before. Worked forms; I worked 15 count up to Bassai So and I also went through Chil Sung 1 and 2. Kwan Jang Nim filled us in on Sa Bom Nim's trip... he's in a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Cynthia Rothrock!!!!!!!!!! He's supposed to be the bad guy, and he's supposed to kidnap Cynthia's daughter. We're quite excited about the whole thing, and Sa Bom Nim will be there tomorrow. But I won't be there, I mean to go on Wednesday and Friday, and if Todd E. doesn't stay for the 6:15 HE'S DEAD. Had to get that outta my system, sorry. Anyway, Katie said that Brad is backkk!!!!!! so I'll be going to the gym sometime soon to say hi... Meg wasn't at class tonight; she was at the gym. Todd, Andy, Max, Nicki, William, and I were talking during the 5:30 about the Halloween party. Nicki has a soccer tournament, and Todd's going to the homecoming dance so... I don't know if they'll be there. But anyway, we were talking about what we were going as, and they were teasing Andy about going as a princess(don't ask how we got to that) and Nicki said, "oh yeah, that would be easy for you..." we were laughing so hard; Andy looked ready to kill haha! And then they were trying to guess what I was going as and one of them guessed that, "oh! you're going to be Andy being a princess?" And I'll stop at that because the rest is just...well, we were going a little wild tonight. Oh, Andy is finally moving up to the adult class after December testing!!!! ABOUT TIME, seeing as he's going to be 15 in December. I so have the best friends at Tang Soo!!!! I hope Max and Justin move up with him as they're both 14 as well. OWWWWW I'm gonna be feeling that for weeks to come, but I suppose I shouldn't complain, seeing as Todd made Mike do 35 and the black belts all had to do 45 pushups on their knuckles...he went easy on me. BUT STILL;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home