Wednesday, January 18, 2006

1/18/05

SPARRING!!! and now I so regret not taking these classes before... too late for regrets, though...
5:30 - Amy, John Mike, Michael, and Paco. They worked forms and staffs. 6:15 - Paco, Michael, Nicki, Jason, Sam, Ian, Jennifer, Jennifer's brother..., umm and i think 2 yellow belts. Might be missing a couple people... anyway, 7:00 - Master Todd, Kenny, Justin, Andy, Bob, Max, Mike, Angel, Aaron, me, and Marc. Paula taught. 6:15 and 7 worked the bags, combinations and such. Then partnered up, I think it was: Master Todd and Justin, Bob and Aaron and Mike, Max and Andy, me and Angel, Marc and Kenny. I think; I'm not totally sure about Todd and Justin and Marc and Kenny... well, it was something like that, anyway. Then, we circled up... WHOA... I sparred Angel and Andy. The most...how shall we put it... INSANE sparring match was Mike vs. Justin. That was SCARY!
Todd vs. Marc
Kenny vs. Marc
Justin vs. Mike
Justin vs. Bob
Andy vs. Max
Andy vs. me
Angel vs. me

umm there was definitely more that that, as each person went twice, but I can't remember any more... I suppose I was busy talking to Andy after our match... rotfl remarked that it was sad that now that I was leaving we were just starting to find out how much we had in common in terms of music and bedtimes and redwall and such... haha. And he wasn't sarcastic for once lol since he found out we were leaving Friday. Aaron gave me a hug goodbye. Testing is March 18 and 19; color belts on Saturday and BB Testing on Sunday. OHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait! Paco got 3 group pics for me. See you all tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paco said...

i still can't believe they underestimated me

show them the pics Ats

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home