Tuesday, November 15, 2005

11/15/05

7:00 - Kristy, John Mike, Kenny, Kelly, Bob, Oscar, Gary, Sherry, Angel, Lyndon, me, and Leonard. Ran 10 laps, and then went straight to forms. Sa Bom Nim had me work Sa Dan and Oh Dan. I saw the black belts working Ro Hai(sp?) and Chil Sung 3. Everyone else was working Bassai forms, except for Lyndon and Leonard; they were working Sa Dan, and I think Kelly may have been working Nai Han Chi Cho Dan(sp?). Worked one steps; John Mike and Kenny, Kristy and Kelly, Bob and Gary, Angel and Sherry, Leonard and Lyndon, me and Oscar. Oscar and I went through our 5 3 times each, and then worked seperately; I worked all of mine. 8:00 - I didn't take it but I memorized the lineup anyway; Sean, Shawna, Jo Ann, Scott, Rob, and T. J. and I saw they had to do 10 laps and Kelly warmed them up. She went home after warmup, and Sa Bom Nim worked them, getting them ready for testing. Sorry that it's 2 days late, but happy birthday! to Master Todd! C~yaz thursday... or tomorrow, idk...mab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home