Friday, November 18, 2005

11/18/05

6:15 - Todd, Bob, Paul, Cara, Sherry, Woody, Aaron, Danielle, Michael, me, Sarah, Marc, Jo Ann, Shawna, and Christine. Dave taught, and Sa Bom Nim came around when we were separated into groups. We warmed up, 10 laps. Then we went straight into the Kama Hyung Il Bu. We worked the whole thing, a bit at a time, gradually adding on, until we had it. Then we separated into three groups; Todd, Bob, Paul, Cara, and Sherry in one, facing the office; Woody, Aaron, Daniell, Michael, and I were in the second, facing the flags, and Sarah, Marc, Jo Ann, Shawna, and Christine were in the back facing forward. We worked the forms; Todd led his group, Aaron led ours, and idk who led the third. Mr. Perry and Sa Bom Nim came around to watch us. Yay we all know the whole thing!!! At the end, we did 50 crunches and 20 leg-raises. After class was dismissed, we hung out a bit, as dad wasn't there yet, and Aaron attempted another front-limber. He also tried a front-handspring when I wasn't looking... so I can't say how that went, except I turned around when I heard him land... er... anyway... The Black Belts sparred, rotating, then circle sparring, 2-on-1. The kids' class was huge so I can't say who was there, but I remember Paco, Matthew, Todd, Andy, Jordan, Jason, Gregory... I can't remember any more. The BBClass was Todd, Tommy, Michael, Matthew, Ian, Paco, and Doc. Sa Bom Nim taught. Tournament in New Jersey tomorrow, I don't know who's going. Class until Wednesday next week, then off for Thanksgiving. See yaz all next year, if I don't see you next week, or next month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home